- TS SCI
- In compliance with Executive Order 14042, InTec requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by 11/24/21, unless that person has requested and InTec has granted a medical or religious exemption during the onboarding process.
- 11-20 years experience. Bachelor’s degree in a field related to support services will count towards 4 years.
- Understanding of Custom Media Services, NGA’s Gateway, Source and all operations centers, service centers, and business processes in NGA
- Experience in acquiring, maintaining, replicating, disseminating, archiving, and troubleshooting GEOINT data.
- Experience in connecting web applications to databases, database administration and database systems (i.e. CMGS Website, HTML, Access, Excel, MoW, Oracle).
- Practical hands-on experience with UNIX operating systems, Redhat LINUX preferred.
- Familiarity with current geospatial-intelligence products, image flow, and conducting media transfers
- Knowledge of Custom Media Generation System (CMGS), Tailored Media Generation System (TMGS) and STIL Media Services functions as it pertains to data dissemination processes.
- Knowledge of GEOINT products and data, satellite imagery systems and related information libraries
- Knowledgeable in a variety of software and services to assist customers with geospatial-intelligence request for data (i.e. FalconView, Global Mapper, ArcGIS, GDP, Raster Roam, GVS, MoW).
- Background in Customer Service processes with an understanding of technical problems, process improvement, and solutions as they relate to the current and future business and mission environment at NGA
- Experience with providing customer service support activities across organizational elements.
- Demonstrated process improvement techniques.
- Experience writing SOPs, CONOPS, and other documents.
- Understanding NGA’s mission partners, military services, COCOMs, and Intelligence Community.
- Knowledge of satellite imagery systems and related information libraries.
- Have an understanding of collaboration/social software tools employed by NGA (i.e. SharePoint, IC Connect, Cisco Jabber).
- Have a strong understanding of NGA business processes in order to be able to better support NGA’s customers.
- Have an understanding of NGA’s mission and business processes in order to help users solve their problems
InTec is a business group within Analytic Services Inc (ANSER). Our mission is to provide high-quality, cost-effective solutions that will provide long term value to our customers and the Nation. ANSER Management believes our employees’ welfare is paramount to good business and so provides a compensation and benefits package which reflects our corporate policy and befits our seasoned professionals.
ANSER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds with varying levels of experience who have a desire to do meaningful work. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that a diverse workforce is a stronger workforce, and we strive to provide our employees with opportunities to grow, to learn, and to utilize their natural talents.
ANSER complies to the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA). If you have a disability and would like to discuss a possibly needed accommodation in order to apply for a particular position ANSER , please call 703.255.1524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.